wow lyndee, looked like you guys had a good time. I hope you're enjoying the states while you're there...time is limited i know... but enjoy your summmer
åå..you are the one who introduced me to starbucks, and it will always remind me of you!:) i remember when i was in thailand, and went to starbucks about once a week..hm..maybe you should start one coffeestore in skien!:) hope you are doing good back home(?) now! nice pictures! see you!
8 comments:
oh, you're so beautiful!
I miss norway...uh oh...
P.S.
Your mom is hot!
so good to see pictures...I miss you...looks like you had a nice vacation with your mom!
love
hey super lyndee! Miss you;) Cool pictures, hope youre haveing a great time where ever you are;)
wow lyndee, looked like you guys had a good time. I hope you're enjoying the states while you're there...time is limited i know... but enjoy your summmer
åå..you are the one who introduced me to starbucks, and it will always remind me of you!:) i remember when i was in thailand, and went to starbucks about once a week..hm..maybe you should start one coffeestore in skien!:) hope you are doing good back home(?) now! nice pictures! see you!
ps: you have beautiful hair!
Post a Comment