Saturday, October 14, 2006

new news

girl's night

ragnhild and i in the wilderness

my roomates: ruth silje and kristin

i'm going to london! on a whim, i decided to check plane tickets to london for our fall break. i found tickets for $30US, so my roomies and i are planning a fun-filled, starbucks-drinking, shop-til-we-drop, photo-taking time. the thought of this is keeping me sane. i already have the three days planned. there's a great two-story borders near charing cross and i'm hoping it will rain one afternoon so i have an excuse to sit and read magazines and drink an extra hot gingerbread latte.
life is filled with dts/norwegian course and nothing else, so last night our apartment decided to have a roomate night. we ate lots of chocolate, lit candles, and just had a cosy time. someone prayed over me a few weeks ago and said that my life will sometimes feel like it is constantly changing, but that's okay because i have been given the gift of contentment. i think that's true. i'm content. my ipod and trusty ol' dell computer are the only things i own and i've made a life for myself here in norway. i'm learning who i am in Christ and i don't need much else. it's a nice feeling.

3 comments:

Thomas said...

Good thing you are hanging in there! Good old Starbucks... I remember we had a Starbucks-moment on Heathrow once before!
I am sure you do a dilligent and good job Lyndee! That`s how I know you anyway.
Those pictures of you guys... The wilderness one was good but the others...I don`t know about them... :)

Ok,final words:
Enjoy God forever!!

Janelle said...

Hey, I want to send you the notes from islam teaching last week, but what's your email address?

The Strawberry Blonde said...

A few things...
1. I LOVE the new layout!
2. What a wonderful plan for fall break! Can I come?
3. Please give Sufjan my love. :) 4. I miss you.
5. We should plan a break together sometime!