the one on the left is mine. hands off, ruthie!i couldn't help myself. i downloaded sufjan stevens new christmas music and i've listened to it every morning on my way to work. christmas is officially here (although no one else agrees). the day i need to begin wearing my winter coat and gloves constitutes a little cheering up and christmas music + sufjan does just that. if i can't control the weather, i can at least control the music.


6 comments:
A bit disturbing... are they Norwegian? Well I don't think it's fair that you get to wear a jacket, let's switch. Ok not possible so enjoy your music and sufjan (?who is that?). Enjoy the christmas season...
I'm with you, Lyndee! I heard "Jingle Bells" in the store the other day and it made me smile. I made a special trip over to the other side of the store just to peruse the Christmas aisles just going up. I couldn't help myself!
Im with you on the Christmas thing... I have to admit I downloaded the same thing- after we talked about it the other day, I also did it :) We've been listening to Christmas music in our room; even Lillian brought out her good ol' New Kids On the Block Christmas casset... oh yes... funky funky Christmas!!! hehehe
no no! Its not christmas yet!!!!! You have to at least wait to middle of november! But I think we talked about this last year, so, well, as long as I dont have to listen to christmas music;)
Go lyndee
Christmas?...Sorry Lyndee, but you´re weird!
Hm, why? BECAUSE THERE ARE STILL MORE THAN TWO MONTHS TO PASS!!!
still love you...still miss you... :-)
mareike
looking very much foward to see you!
Post a Comment