Sunday, November 12, 2006





so, this is the time in london. you might notice that i am not in any of the pictures. i really do hate cameras and seeing as i lost my contac in london and am now wearing glasses, i tried to stay behind the lens. we had lots of fun - shopping, lots of gingerbread lattes, sightseeing, even found time to go to church at Hillsong London (it was so nice to be able to understand everything that was said at church - not just the general idea) we went and visited some friends at a ywam base north of london - we felt so welcome as we walked into the guest house and there were chocolates, crackers, tea, and clean towels waiting for us. memories.

2 comments:

The Strawberry Blonde said...

Lyndee-
Soo glad you are doing well and had a great time in London (with lots of gingerbread lattes!). I was just in the 'ville this weekend and I went into the 'Bucks by SE and the whole place had transformed for Xmas. I was beside myself!

I leave for CA in less than 2 weeks now. I just bought the final season of Dawsons (but haven't begun any of the other "To Do's"). I think that shows my priorities pretty well.

I miss you, friend and am pr-n for you today.

Much Love,
L

Thomas said...

That sounded cool Lyndee Jo! Except the contacts ofcourse... :o/ I hope you enjoy Skien as well though! Cold there now? Blessings from down south!