Monday, December 04, 2006

blogging the bible

for all of you dts students (and staff) that are reading this... you should be reading your Bible instead of checking blogs! but if you are just taking a break from reading, you should check out The Complete Blogging of the Bible by David Plotz, "a proud, but nonobservant Jew." he is reading through the Bible chapter by chapter and blogging as he goes. good to read and hear an outside perspective.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åååååå lyndee! Fantastic! I feel guilty, since i haven't had time to read the cahpters of today yet, but i have time to check all the UIO Skien familys blogs.... During office hours...

Yeah. I confess. Love from a handsome and married man in the office, who wants to be anonymous.(But my wife is the best kringle baker in YWAM)

Thomas said...

Hi biblewoman. I read through "the first verses of Genesis." It was interesting yes... A bit different from what most people believe.