Monday, March 12, 2007

what's not to love?



  • melting snow
  • drinking coffee in my dean & deluca mug
  • warmer days
  • longer days
  • days off
  • travelling to india in less than 2 weeks!
  • starbucks in london airport
  • cafes open until 22.00 on thursdays
  • white flannel sheets
  • being inspired
  • scones
  • the color green
  • "what not to wear" british style
  • homemade soup
  • good conversations with old friends
  • the idea of a hot and humid summer
  • 7 weeks in the states!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I agree that it sounds amazingly wonderful! I'm excited that you're going to india. On my dts that's where I wanted to go. Little green monster coming out over here. However, Norway in the spring for the first time will be wonderful as well. I hope your last weeks of preperation go smooth. I'm excited to here how it goes for you and einar :)

Paul Andreas said...

Tag. You're it.
Check my blog for more info...

Have a great time in India!