i'm trying to download "reign over me," which i've thoroughly enjoyed during the 48.07 seconds i've seen. the website refuses to give me any more than that. dang.
i went to bergen this weekend. the city of rain held back its heavens for a few brief hours. i saw brann play football on a large screen with at least 50,000 other people (i watched the game with that many people. brann didn't necessarily play with all those people. grammar was never my strong point.). we drove 8 hours to see them win the gold. and they lost. dang again. but i did get to have a lovely indian spice chai latte at deli de luca.
speaking of stinking english... i was teaching the other day and one of the students asked what type of bible i use when studying. my reply? "the new international virgin."
i'm going to sweden to buy cheap food on wednesday, going to ethiopia the next week, and scotland the week after that. and i'm feeling tired.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Lyndee,
I still check your blog. please tell Ethiopia hello for me...where exactly in Ethiopia are you headed??
Seriously, can we be friends more? I'm not desperate or anything, I just enjoy you!!
haha, international virgin. that´s totally something I would say!
xoxo
hehehe... i like the internation virgin! hehe... no worries i think i've said worse.
I hope you have a great time in Ethiopia.... and scotland... are you going to visit anyone there??? Or is it vacation??/ I was actually planning to go there the week of the 11th-17th of novemeber... but then i ended up getting sucked into going to bergen instead.
Well enjoy ethiopia and scotland. Hope it's a great time
I am here and you are there....crazy!
Post a Comment