Hi!!!I miss the base...at least the people there!I miss you and tour humor...u rock! but I know that God has more, the dts is only a small brick of the picture, so I`m loonig forward for the next years...are you doing good?
*your humor
*looking forward
just dropping by to say hi; hi!miss you...
oh, i really want to see that movie. today ive been thinking alot about this one streetkid in capetown actually. love you too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi!!!
I miss the base...at least the people there!I miss you and tour humor...u rock! but I know that God has more, the dts is only a small brick of the picture, so I`m loonig forward for the next years...are you doing good?
*your humor
*looking forward
just dropping by to say hi; hi!
miss you...
oh, i really want to see that movie. today ive been thinking alot about this one streetkid in capetown actually. love you too!
Post a Comment